Bom is a South Korean singer. She is best known as a member of South Korean girl group 2NE1. She became interested in music in high school, but was discouraged by her parents, who disliked her daughter’s hobbies. She moved to the United States in sixth grade and was transferred to a music academy with the help of an aunt her family never knew.
Bohm’s height and weight
how long is the mane? She is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m or 165 cm, weighs about 55 kg or 121 pounds and has beautiful dark brown eyes and blond hair. What is Mane’s body size? Her size is 34-28-40 inches, she is wearing a 34-E bra.
Age of Bombs
Bom Age: He was born on March 24, 1984 and grew up in Seoul, South Korea. He is 37 years old in 2021. He also has an older sister, Park Go Eun, who is a cellist. While in high school in the United States, he was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Read more: Jennie Kim (Korean Singer) Wiki, Biography
|explosion||Wiki / Biography|
|real name||bomb park|
|birthday||March 24, 1984|
|Place of birth||Korea|
|ethnic||to mix up|
|height||Approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|body size||About 34-28-40 inches|
|bra cup size||34 E|
|shoe size||5.5 (US)|
|eye color||dark brown|
|boyfriend / date||Just|
|favorite food||italian food|
Bomb Income and Net Worth
Boom Net Worth: She returned to Korea in 2006, where she auditioned for YG Entertainment. up to three times until finally accepted. He also auditioned for SM Entertainment. He also failed, his fortune estimated at $2 million.
Read more: Hyebin Momoland (Korean singer) Wiki, Bio
Bom Boyfriend: Currently single. Also, for many years, Park Bom along with 2NE1 CL members and Sandara Park was banned by YG Entertainment for a long time in the previous episode. Viewers concluded that Park Bom was interested in actor Lee Dong Wook. He is currently starring in the weekend drama ‘Hotel King’.
- Boom walked in a dream
- he likes to sleep
- He is a follower of God.
- In Japan it is called “pig-rabbit”.
- She can dance jazz and ballet.
- He traveled many places due to his father’s work.
- There is a Moomintroll doll named Pungpung.
- Rumor has it that the Click Five song “Jenny” was dedicated to her.
- She drinks a lot of water to keep her skin flawless.
- He is positive, funny and kind.
- Repeatedly called an indecisive person, he changed career aspirations and majors in college.
- He talks about how shy he was when he was younger. But he grew up boastful and talkative.
- He also revealed how stubborn he is: for example, he hasn’t ridden a bike in years because he doesn’t like helmet rules.
- He is very supportive, goofy and loud. It attracts fun, supportive and silly people.
- he likes to travel
Read more: Profile of Ivan (Korean singer), Net Worth