Daryl Sommer is an Australian musician and broadcaster. and received three Gold Logie Awards. He is best known as the host and producer of the long-running comedy show Hey Hey It’s Saturday, and remains a television star and host of the Keep Dancing live shows. Somers’ stars were recognized with the Australian Medal of Honor in 2004. and for the printing of his image on a series of stamps from Australia Post in 2018. Read Rachel Bonnetta’s Biography and find out more about Vicki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Body Measurements, Net worth, Family, Career and her.
Daryl Sommer’s height and weight
How tall is Daryl Sommer? He is 1.80 meters tall and weighs 113 kg, has brown hair and brown eyes.
How old is Daryl Sommers? Born on August 6, 1951 in Australia, the actor is 70 years old in 2021.
Daryl Sommer’s wife
Daryl Sommers lives with his wife, Julie da Costa, and has a star on Caloundra’s Walk of Stars.
Daryl Sommer net worth:
What is Daryl Somers net worth? The Australian version of You’re Back in the Room was released on April 3, 2016 and attracted 1.155 million viewers despite the negative reaction on Twitter. Written by James Kemsley.
In 2021, his net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
READ MORE: Andy Cohen (TV Host) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Married, Career, Net worth, Facts
Daryl Sommers Wiki
|Daryl Sommers||Wiki / Biography|
|real name||Daryl Sommers|
|age||70 years old|
|net worth||3 million dollars|
|birthday||6 August 1951|
|Place of birth||Australia|
|ethnic||to mix up|
|height||inches – 6 feet 3 inches
The unit of cm is 183 cm.
in meters – 1.83 m
|weight||kg – 113 kg.
pounds – 249 pounds
|body size||About 44-32-40 inches|
|biceps size||24 inches|
|shoe size||18.5 (US)|
|eye color||dark brown|
|war situation||get married|
|wife’s name||Julie DaCosta|
Read more: Liv Grimshaw (TV presenter) Wiki, biography, age, height, weight, dating, girlfriend, net worth, facts
Daryl Sommer’s career
- Seven Network is renewing Dancing with the Stars in 2021, with Somers returning as host.
- Later that year, it was revealed that Somers was working on the 50th anniversary special Hey Hey It’s Saturday, which will air on Channel Seven.
- In the mid-1970s, Somers released two comedy albums of the Australian ostrich, and in the mid-1980s Somers was signed to Brian Cadd’s Graffiti Records.
Facts about Daryl Sommer
- Daryl Sommers began his television career on July 14, 1971 by hosting the daytime children’s cartoon Cartoon Corner, formerly played by James Kemsley of Skeeter’s Cartoon Corner.
- Daryl’s first words were, “Hi, my name is Daryl Sommer. Skeeter is no longer with us. And now it’s cartoon time.”
- His auditions land him in the role of Mr. Magoo.
- He was getting $75 a week for shows.
- He is also an avid pet lover.
Read more: Roman Kemp (host) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Dating, Love, Net worth, Career, Family, Facts