According to experts, if applied correctly and persistently the ways to increase height at the age of 15, children can increase by 10-15cm. To help children achieve the ideal height when they grow up, parents should immediately refer to the 5 measures below!
Parents need to support their children as much as possible how to increase height at 15 years old to have the ideal body in the future.
- 1 The development of height at the age of 15 – how to grow taller at the age of 15 of the body
- 2 Ways to increase height at the age of 15 for children
- 2.1 Nutritious diet
- 2.2 What milk to drink to increase height at the age of 15?
- 2.3 Get enough sleep – how to grow taller at 15
- 2.4 Practice sports
- 2.5 Strengthen resistance and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- 2.6 Using functional foods to stimulate bone growth
The development of height at the age of 15 – how to grow taller at the age of 15 of the body
Bones primarily grow in length before and during puberty. For children in Vietnam today, the average age of puberty for boys ranges from 9-14 years old and girls from 8-13 years old. This is a period of rapid growth in height of children, if given adequate care, children’s height can steadily increase from 8 to 15cm per year.
At the age of 15, height continues to grow, but at a slower rate than during puberty.
Thus, revolve around how to grow taller at 15many parents will wonder menu to increase height at the age of 15 What is for children, hay Exercises to increase height at the age of 15 How for children, is there? method to increase height at the age of 15 for girls or not, should give children What milk to drink to increase height at the age of 15??
Ways to increase height at the age of 15 for children
To stimulate the child’s height to develop optimally at this age, parents should apply the following: how to increase height at 15 years old down here:
Many scientific studies have shown that nutrition determines 32% of the child’s ability to develop height. Therefore, building a scientific and nutritious diet is especially necessary for height growth.
Menu to increase height at the age of 15 as well as the ages around that mark
In the menu of 15-year-old children, parents need to add enough nutrients from 4 groups of starch, fat, protein, vitamins and minerals. Specifically, protein needs to account for about 15-20% of total energy, fat for about 20-25%, and starch for about 60-65%.
In addition, parents should pay attention to supplementing with adequate amounts of necessary vitamins and minerals for children of this age, especially increasing calcium, vitamin K2, vitamin D3, zinc, iron, … to promote increased height. fast and efficient.
Parents should add a variety and balance of foods, not just a few favorite foods to give the body the necessary nutrition.
What milk to drink to increase height at the age of 15?
Nutrition experts said that milk contains a large amount of calcium and protein that are beneficial for height growth. Parents should give their children milk every day to help accelerate the synthesis of nutrients, stimulate the production of growth hormone to build bone cells to improve height. All dairy products from animals have a good effect of increasing height.
Drinking milk is one of the method to increase height at the age of 15 for girls and male
To improve height, parents need to give their children at least 3 glasses of milk a day in the morning, afternoon and evening. In the evening, you should drink milk about 2 hours before going to bed so that the body can absorb nutrients more effectively, thereby actively supporting height growth.
Get enough sleep – how to grow taller at 15
Sleep plays an important role in height growth. Many studies have shown that the growth of the body takes place during sleep. The amount of growth hormone secreted in the pituitary gland is the most between 11 pm and 2 pm, 3 am, 5-7 times higher than in the morning, so the effective way to increase height at the age of 15 is to get enough sleep. Parents should put their children to bed early and get enough sleep for at least 8 hours.
Besides acting as a how to increase height at the age of 15Sleep also helps reduce stress, improve mental health and strengthen physical.
Physical exercise and sports with reasonable intensity can strengthen physical strength, regulate endocrine, thereby stimulating the body to produce growth hormone. Parents can refer to the Exercises to increase height at the age of 15 such as cobra pose, bridge pose, crouching exercise, high jump exercise, etc.
These Exercises to increase height at the age of 15 are relatively simple, easy to implement and save time. Parents only need to let their children practice for about 15-30 minutes a day to stimulate the growth of height.
Parents should encourage children to participate in outdoor exercise activities, here are how to grow taller at 15 effective
In addition, parents need to encourage their children to participate in one of the following sports to increase height:
- Swimming: Footsteps, arm strokes, and water movement in swimming help stimulate the development of bones and cartilage, and expand the chest and shoulders, so it can optimally improve the height of children. .
- Basketball: This sport requires flexible movement and high bounce, so it can stimulate bone and cartilage growth, and stretch the spine.
- Exercise on the barbell: The movement on the bar helps to stretch the bones and joints of the whole body, especially the joints in the lower body thanks to the impact of gravity. The stretched ends of the bones will facilitate the growth of new cartilage and improve the length of the bones. However, getting on the bar in the wrong position can cause injury, so parents should monitor their children during practice.
Strengthen resistance and maintain a healthy lifestyle
The body with a weak resistance is often unable to fight off bacteria and viruses that cause disease. From there, it seriously affects the health and growth of the body, and at the same time increases the risk of dangerous diseases such as digestive disorders, rickets, malnutrition, and stunting.
Parents should create a healthy lifestyle for their children, specifically as follows:
- Limit soft drinks and alcohol: The composition of soft drinks and alcohol is not beneficial for the development of the body, so parents need to minimize these drinks in the child’s menu.
- Limit fast food: Fast food is a favorite food of many children aged 15. This dish contains many harmful ingredients to the body, reducing the effectiveness of calcium absorption by bones. Therefore, parents should limit their children’s use of this type of food.
- Drink enough water (2-2.5 liters of water per day): Drinking enough water helps to increase the efficiency of toxins and is especially beneficial for the functioning of the digestive system. From there, it helps to accelerate the absorption of nutrients and metabolism in the body, stimulate growth – how to increase height at 15 years old effective, safe.
Drinking enough water is one of the method to increase height at the age of 15 for girls and male
- Keeping the posture of walking and sitting upright: Parents should practice the habit of walking and sitting in a straight back and neck position for their children. This pose works to reduce the risk of hunchback, curvature of the spine. Sitting with a bent back or lying down to watch a movie or read a book will adversely affect the spine and limit bone growth.
- Sun exposure: The body can absorb vitamin D in sunlight, thereby increasing calcium absorption. If vitamin D deficiency, the body’s process of synthesizing and absorbing calcium will be ineffective. Therefore, parents should encourage children to participate in physical activities and outdoor play
Using functional foods to stimulate bone growth
Besides the above methods of increasing height, parents can give their children functional foods to stimulate bone growth. This is an effective method for children with poor absorption and unable to metabolize the nutrients in food into the body.
Although using functional foods is also a how to grow taller at 15, however, provided that the correct type is used, in the right way. The abuse or use of inappropriate products, of unknown origin can negatively impact, even endanger the health of children.
Experts recommend that parents should choose functional foods containing ingredients that stimulate bone growth such as calcium, MK7, vitamin D, … and minerals good for resistance, brain and sleep. such as magnesium, zinc, iron, DHA, etc. However, parents should pay attention to carefully research, choose genuine and safe functional foods for health, and use the correct dosage according to the instructions written in the instructions. on the product or as directed by a professional.
Parents see the post right away Tips on ways to increase the optimal height for children
Here are some how to increase height at the age of 15 Parents should apply to improve the child’s height. If the child shows signs that the height does not meet the age standards, parents should take the child to the Nutrihome Nutrition Clinic System. Based on the process of examining, testing, and checking body parameters, doctors and nutritionists at Nutrihome will offer a comprehensive, integrated treatment menu to increase height at the age of 15 with the Exercises to increase height at the age of 15 for children, detailed advice method to increase height at the age of 15 for girls and men, advice on how to choose What milk to drink to increase height at the age of 15??