How tall and heavy is a 14 year old female? How to have a standard height and weight at this age? Find out below!
I am a female, this year 14 years old but 1m50 tall and 47 kg weight, compared to my classmates, I am fatter and shorter than my friends. Is that the right thing for an expert to advise you? Otherwise, how tall and heavy should 7th grade be? And how to do?
According to WHO 2007 standards, a 14-year-old female has an average height of 160cm (ranging from 147 – 173.7cm), and an average weight of 50.3kg. In fact, you still grow normally, but such weight is a bit high compared to Vietnamese standards.
For girls, height can increase until the age of 23. The height of the body in general depends on many factors, of which the most important factor is nutrition accounting for 32%, followed by genetic factors 23%, physical activity factor 20%, the rest are other factors such as environment, sunlight, living conditions, rest…
At your age, it is completely possible to increase the height further. In order to have a good growth height, it is necessary to perform many measures synchronously, in my opinion you should do the following:
- Make sure your diet is full of vitamins and minerals, you can supplement vitamins and minerals in the form of drugs or functional foods. Because you are a bit overweight, you should limit the amount of oil or fat in food processing, or even give it up completely. (See article now: What to eat to increase height at the age of 14?)
- Drinking milk increases height during puberty.
- Increase physical activity, outdoor activities. Physical activity (especially exercises to increase height) both stimulates digestion, enhances absorption, and strengthens bones through which to grow taller.
- Study, work and rest reasonably, sleep at least 8 hours a day, limit stress, do not work hard.
- Using drugs or functional foods containing ingredients that help develop the bone system, such as products containing MK7, calcium, vitamin D, zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese, DHA,…
Wish you have the dream height!