Genetics is just one of the factors that determine a child’s height. In addition, children’s physique can completely be improved by a calcium-rich diet to increase height as well as proper exercise. This article, Nutrihome “Instructions on how to add calcium to increase height for children safely”Parents consult immediately.
The article has professional advice by Assoc. Prof. TS.BS Le Bach Mai – former Deputy Director of the National Institute of Nutrition; Medical Director of Nutrihome North
Calcium plays an important role in children’s height development
Role of calcium increase height for growing children
Calcium is one of the main mineral components of bone tissue. In young children and children in the pre-puberty and puberty stages, calcium plays an important role in helping to form strong bones and increase optimal height.
During these periods, if the child is provided with an adequate calcium diet such as eating calcium-rich foods, to drink calcium milk increase height… will reduce the risk of bone density loss, osteoporosis. Not to mention, this diet also helps children eat well, get enough sleep, thereby stimulating growth hormone secretion, promoting height growth.
In addition, calcium also plays an important part in making sure muscles and nerves work properly, as well as in the release of hormones and enzymes. So, if blood calcium is low, the body will take calcium from the bones to perform these functions.
How much calcium should be provided in the child’s diet each day?
Children and infants are not provided enough calcium grow height have a high risk of developing rickets. Rickets is a bone softening disease that causes severe bowing, underdevelopment, and sometimes pain and muscle weakness.
In addition, adolescents, especially girls, have inadequate dietary intake calcium increase height to build maximum bone is at a higher risk of developing osteoporosis, which increases the risk of fractures due to weakened bones.
Accordingly, the demand for calcium increase height will be different at different stages of child development. Specifically:
– For children under 1 year old
- Children younger than 6 months of age need 200 mg of calcium per day.
- Children aged 6-11 months need 260 mg of calcium/day.
– For children from 1 to 18 years old (more calcium is needed as you get older to support growing bones)
- Children 1 to 3 years old need 700 mg of calcium per day (2 – 3 servings).
- Children 4 to 8 years old need 1,000 mg of calcium per day (2 – 3 servings).
- Children 9-18 years old need 1,300 mg of calcium per day (4 servings).
Additional ways calcium increase height for children
In addition to a rich diet calcium increase height then the feeding of children with supplements? calcium milk increase heightto drink calcium pills increase heighto… are also ways to help children develop optimal height. Specifically:
Take a nutritional supplement calcium increase height will help children develop to the maximum
Calcium supplements to increase height for children from food
To help children grow in height and effectively, parents need to provide children with a diet full of nutrients. Here are additional tips calcium increase height for children from food:
- Make pudding with layers of yogurt, fruit, and whole grains.
- Make smoothies with fresh fruit and low-fat or fortified soy/almond milk calcium increase height.
- Add fresh fruit or unsweetened apple butter to cheese or yogurt.
- Add some strawberry or chocolate syrup to regular milk. Avoid giving your baby commercially available flavored milk because they can be high in sugar.
- Sprinkle low-fat cottage cheese over snacks and meals.
- Add white beans to soups.
- Add sesame seeds to pies or sprinkle over vegetables.
- Use almond butter instead of peanut butter.
- Mix a salad or cereal with chickpeas and thinly sliced almonds.
- Eat more dark green leafy vegetables like broccoli, kale, bok choy or cabbage in your meals.
In addition, it is necessary to limit children’s use of foods containing a lot of: sugar, trans fat and saturated fat.
Milk calcium increase height
Dairy foods are considered a good source calcium grow height Optimal. Children under 8 years old need 1.5-2 servings of milk or dairy products. Older children and adolescents require 2.5 – 3.5 servings per day. Children 12-14 years old for girls and 13-15 years old for boys, the bone growth rate increases rapidly, requiring more milk.
Example of a serving of milk: A 250ml glass of milk, a 200g jar of yogurt (most retail jars are 150g – 170g) and 2 slices of cheese (40g). If your child doesn’t drink milk, you can choose to use dairy products instead and make sure they’re getting enough calcium increase height Children need in stages.
Note, for babies and young children, the best milk is breast milk, followed by age-appropriate formula. Do not give cow’s milk or any other milk to a child under 1 year of age.
Use calcium pills to increase height
Many parents wonder Does taking calcium increase height?actually calcium pills increase height is a functional food that helps to supplement the necessary substances for bone tissue to develop. That is calcium, phosphorus, vitamin D.
Here are some calcium pills increase heighto Parents can consult experts before letting their children use:
Need to choose medicine calcium increase height suitable for young age under expert advice
- Japanese height increase drug GH Creation EX
- Algae increase height Sinsin Japan
- L’il Critters calcium and vitamin D3 supplements from the US
- American height increase drug Nubest Tall
- American height increase drug Doctor Plus
- America’s height increase drug Grow Power
- Australian height increase pills Bio Island Lysine Starter for Kids powder
- Bio Island Lysine Step Up for Youth – Increase Australian height
- Vietnam’s Vipteen height increase drug
- Ribomax height increase drug
Note, parents need to choose products, calcium pills increase height age appropriate to be able to achieve maximum effect when used. At the same time, it is advisable to buy products of clear origin as well as reputable stores to avoid “losing money”.
Notes when adding calcium increase height for children
Calcium is necessary for the repair process, it helps bones rebuild properly and add strength. To build strong bones, calcium needs 3 other important nutrients: Vitamin D, magnesium and vitamin K2. So when adding calcium increase height For children, parents need to pay attention to strengthen:
- Vitamin D: Necessary for calcium absorption and obtained mainly from sunlight. It can also be found in small amounts in foods such as fish and egg yolks.
- Magnesium: There is a mutually beneficial interaction with calcium. It also helps balance the high amount of calcium that can build up in the body.
- Vitamin K2: It is difficult to obtain adequate amounts from the diet alone but is essential for the activation of the bone protein hormone osteocalcin. This hormone is responsible for binding calcium to bones, optimizing bone formation.
Remember, although genetics is thought to greatly influence the height development in children, it is not the only factor that plays a decisive role. A child’s physique can be completely overcome through the addition of a complete diet calcium increase height and related substances. This is also a very important factor to help children develop optimally and effectively.