Who is Joe Pesci? He is an American actor and musician. He became famous after appearing in Martin’s films. Goodfellas, Raging Bull and Scorsese’s Casino. His role in Raging Bull earned him an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actor. He also played the main character in 1992’s My Cousin Vinny and a fearsome thief in Home Alone. Edit history!
Joe Pesci’s height and weight
How tall is Joe Pesci? He is 5 feet 3 inches or 1.63 m or 163 cm tall and weighs about 54 kg or 119 pounds. He also does gymnastics and bodybuilding. He has blue eyes and black hair.
Read more: Carl Judy (Actor) Wiki, Biography
Personal information about Joe Pesci
|Joe Pesci||Wiki / Biography|
|real name||Joseph Frank Pesci|
|age||77 years old|
|birthday||February 9, 1943|
|Place of birth||Newark, New Jersey|
|ethnic||to mix up|
|height||Approx. 5 ft 3 in (1.63 m)|
|weight||Approx. 54 kg (119 lbs)|
|body size||about 42-32-38 inches|
|eye color||light blue|
|shoe size||10 (US)|
|wife / wife / husband||Claudia Aro|
|net worth||Approximately 50 million US dollars (USD)|
Joe Pesci’s wife
Who is Joe Pesci’s wife? He was married to Claudia Aro, with whom he had a daughter, from 1988 to 1992. He had been married twice before that. He was briefly engaged to model Angie Everhart in 2007.
Read more: Blake Clark (Actor) Wiki, Biography
Joe Pesci Facts
- Joe Pesci’s mother, Maria, is a part-time hairdresser. and his father’s name is Angelo Pesci.
- He is an American citizen and multinational.
- He grew up in Belleville in education. He graduated from New Jersey and Belleville High School.
- At the age of 10, he participated in the entertainment program Startime Kids, where he played with Connie Francis.
- As a teenager, Pesci was friends with singers Frankie Valli and Tommy DeVito.
- In the 1960s, Pesci started working as a hairdresser, following in her mother’s footsteps.
- In 2017, Pesci co-starred with Robert De Niro and Al Pacino in The Irishman.
- Pesci won the BAFTA New Film Award for Best Feature Film in 1981.
- He reappeared in Once Upon a Time in America with De Niro in 1984.
- Personal life: Pesci was married and divorced three times. His first marriage was in 1964.
- He had a daughter from his first marriage.
- He had his third marriage between 1988 and 1992 to model and actress Claudia Aro.
- Pesci got engaged to Angie Everhart in 2007, but the couple split in 2008.
- He is active on social media platforms.
- She has a huge fan base on her Instagram account.
- Also, Little Joe Sure Can Sing! He is a songwriter who has recorded three studio albums. (1968), Vincent LaGuardia Sings Gambini For You (1998), and Pesci… Still Sing (2019).
Read more: Brady Noone (Actor) Wiki, Biography