Linda Goodfriend is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Laurie Beth Cunningham, Richie’s girlfriend and wife, on the television sitcom A Good Friend Happy Days. She graduated from Coral Gables High School and Southern Methodist University with a degree in drama. Find out more about Linda Goodfriend’s Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Body, Net worth, Boyfriend, Career & more.
Linda Goodfriend height, weight and size
How tall is Linda Goodfriend? 5 feet 6 inches or 1.66 m or 166 cm, weighs about 55 kg or 121 pounds, has beautiful dark brown eyes and blond hair. How tall is Linda Goodfriend? Her size is 36-24-40 inches, she is wearing a size 35D bra.
More: Anne Hathaway (actress) Wiki, biography, dating, height, weight, love, wealth, career, youth, facts
Linda Good Dating Wiki
|Linda Good Friend||Wiki / Biography|
|real name||Linda Good Friend|
|age||67 years old|
|net worth||1.2 million dollars|
|birthday||31 October 1953|
|Place of birth||United States of America|
|ethnic||to mix up|
cm – in 166 cm.
in meters – 1.66 m
|weight||kg – 55 kg.
pounds – 124 pounds
|body size||About 36-24-40 inches|
|bra cup size||35 easy|
|shoe size||5.5 (US)|
|eye color||dark brown|
|husband’s name||not married not married|
Facts About Linda’s Good Friend
- Linda Goodfriend was born on October 31, 1953, in Florida.
- She landed her first recurring role as Sunshine. Acalino in the 1977 TV series Blunskies Beauty.
- Prior to Happy Days, Goodfriend played Ethel “Sunshine” Acalino in the short series The Belles of Blansky.
- He and lead actor Scott Baio also attended Happy Days.
- She originally guest-starred as Kim on “The Time Capsule” and “The Prom” (Season 1) in season four of Happy Days, and returned as Lori Beth in season five.
- She played several roles in the critically acclaimed film Goodfriend, Harry Marshall, played a tourist in Pretty Woman, and also had guest and guest roles in Entering Paradise, Nothing in Common, and The Beaches.
- From the mid to late 1980s, Goodfriend was involved in a number of independent projects, including All Consumer Passions, written and directed by Katherine Nesmith.
- Goodfriend directed the Four Star Telephone pilot sponsored by Garry Marshall, veteran actor Bert Kramer, and actress Julie Paris.
- More recently, he directed the short film The Perfect Crime in 2009.
READ MORE: Amanda Seyfried (Actress) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth, Early Life, Facts