If the baby can weaning In a scientific and reasonable way, the baby will easily absorb enough nutrients from food and develop comprehensively. So how to Feeding babies the right wayand baby food menu What is efficiency?
The article has the professional advice of Dr. Tran Thi Tra Phuong Professional Director of Dietetics, Nutrihome Nutrition Clinic System
- 1 Eat weaning what?
- 2 A few months old babies start to eat solids?
- 3 Baby food menu by age
- 4 Direction laws and principles scientific weaning for babies
- 5 How to prepare some snacks from natural food to smart baby mom should know
- 6 Notes when giving children weaning
Eat weaning what?
Eat weaning It is the process by which a child transitions from a diet entirely from breast milk to a diet combined with other raw foods such as flour, porridge, vegetables, etc. This is seen as a major transition from a liquid diet to a paste, to a looser and finally a solid.
A few months old babies start to eat solids?
BILLIONgood points to start the period weaning For children, when the baby is 6 months old, from 0-6 months old, it is recommended that the baby be exclusively breastfed. Parents should not feed the baby solid food before at 5 months or late at 7 months. Weaning early when the baby’s digestive system has not yet matured to adapt to new foods, and late weaning, the baby has passed the ideal time to eat solid foods. Discover flavors. Besides, learn to feed baby at the 6th month This is the right time for mothers to return to work after giving birth.
6 months old is considered the right time for babies to start weaning
At different ages, the nutritional needs of children are also different. In order to be able to promptly provide and supplement the necessary nutrients for each stage, parents need to understand the nutritional needs of their children by age.
Here are baby food menu Under 1 year old parents can refer to:
|6 month old baby||Use thin powdered baby food or pureed, ground food.
Breastfeeding + 01 solid meal. Suitable amount of food: 100 – 200 ml
|7 month old baby||Use solid powder or crushed, finely chopped food. 02 meals + breastfeeding. Suitable amount of food: 200 ml
Eat fruit, green vegetables, pureed meat.
|8 month old baby||Feed your baby cereal cereal to supplement iron.
Suitable amount of food: 230 ml
Use solid powder, finely chopped food, cut into pieces so that your child can hold and grasp
|9 month old baby||The number of meals increased, 03 meals + breastfeeding.
Suitable amount of food: 200 – 250 ml
|10 month old baby||Seasonal fruits and vegetables
Give your baby porridge, food in chunks.
|11 month old baby||Combination of breastfeeding + 03 solid meals
Amount of food: 250 – 300 ml
|12 month old baby||Each meal 01 bowl of porridge about 250-300 ml includes: meat or fish, shrimp, eggs, … and green vegetables.|
Baby food menu need to combine vegetables and fish meat
Direction laws and principles scientific weaning for babies
Many parents despite their best efforts baby food menu rich, change dishes often, make eye-catching processing… but the baby is still not excited, anorexic baby and poorly absorbed. To work weaning can best support nutrition for children to develop, parents need to pay attention to Feeding babies the right wayscientific and reasonable.
Some principles of scientific weaning for babies:
- Eat from sweet to salty: When you first start weaning, you should start with foods that have a sweet taste similar to breast milk such as apples, bananas, sweet potatoes, etc., so your baby will easily adapt without being over strange to eat. The best way is to grind it finely and mix it with breast milk or formula for the first time so that your baby gets familiar with the taste. After that, let your baby try vegetables, meat and fish. Mothers should not add salt, monosodium glutamate or seasoning powder to their child’s food, that may cause damage to the child’s kidneys.
- Eat from little to a lot, dilute to thicken: At first, mom noted Feeding babies the right way with a soft plastic spoon to avoid hurting your baby’s gums and should start with a small and diluted amount. Once your baby is used to the new diet, you can gradually increase the amount of food and increase the consistency.
- Full diet: Mothers need to pay attention baby food menu must ensure enough 4 essential food groups: group providing carbohydrates, groups providing protein, group providing fat, group providing fiber and vitamins.
- Food variety: For children weaning must pay attention to the variety of food daily, should not repeat dishes too much. This helps baby weaning delicious, no loss of appetite and more nutritional supplements for the baby.
How to prepare some snacks from natural food to smart baby mom should know
1. Oatmeal porridge, eggs with carrots
Material: Pureed oats, 1 egg yolk and carrot.
- Carrots chopped and steamed
- Oats: Soak in water for about 30 minutes
Put the oats and water in a pot and boil until the oats are soft, then add the egg yolks and beat well. Boil for 5 minutes until the eggs are cooked, then add the carrots, bring to a boil again. Turn off the heat and put 1 teaspoon of olive oil in the porridge bowl.
2. Salmon, carrot, spinach porridge
Material: Salmon, carrots and some spinach
- Stir-fry salmon with cooking oil, then puree the fish for easy eating.
- Carrots are peeled, washed, boiled and mashed.
- Spinach choose young stalks, wash, blanch with carrot broth.
Ladle a cup of white porridge, or depending on the age of the child, and cook on low heat. Then add the salmon and carrots to the island, and when it boils, add the spinach to the island. About 1 minute, turn off the heat, add a teaspoon of olive oil.
3. Cook shrimp and pumpkin porridge
Material: 100g pumpkin, 20g fresh shrimp, 20g plain rice, one tablespoon of baby oil.
- Soak the rice in water to make the rice grains bloom.
- Pumpkin, cut into small pieces or cut into thin slices.
- Shrimp peeled, minced or pureed.
Put the rice and pumpkin in the pot to simmer. Then stir in the shrimp. When the porridge is cooked, turn off the heat and add 1 tablespoon of baby oil.
Above are some suggestions for weaning menus to help children smart. However, in order for children to fully absorb nutrients from food, mothers need to develop an appropriate menu depending on the age, health status as well as preferences and eating habits of the child. At Nutrihome Nutrition Clinic System, the process of nutritional examination and counseling is scientifically built from examination, diagnostic testing, diet development to personalized menu design and food selection guidance. scientific and simple food processing, creating a balance in taste to help children eat more deliciously and eat more, making a great contribution to improving children’s intelligence.
- How to raise smart children of the Japanese
- Porridge dishes to help children be smart
Notes when giving children weaning
When giving solid foods to babies, parents need to keep a few points in mind:
- Still continue to give the child breast milk/formula.
- Should give the baby solid food with cereals for easy digestion.
- Let your baby begin to eat fruits and vegetables at the same time.
- Avoid giving your baby cow’s milk and using honey because these are foods with a risk of allergies.
- Food should be cooked, small and appropriate for age.
- Teach your baby to eat at the right time.
- Always ensure food hygiene and safety while preparing baby food.
- Do not be in a hurry, force children to eat a lot.
- Learn to avoid giving your child foods that are likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Do not give your baby hot food.
- Do not apply your taste to food for your child.
- Do not change breastfeeding habits.
In short, weaning is an important turning point in a child’s development, requiring parents to be attentive and delicate. To be young weaning effectively, absorb the necessary nutrients, parents should grasp some of the above notes, thereby establishing baby food menu and teach your baby healthy and reasonable eating habits from a young age.
In fact, the baby food menu extremely rich and diverse, and the nutritional needs of each baby are also unique, so mothers can bring their children to the clinic. Nutrihome Nutrition System for in-depth and complete advice. At Nutrihome, nutritionist doctors and engineers will help you plan the menu weaning Nutrition includes a variety of nutritious foods suitable for children’s interests, contributing to stimulating children to eat well and to develop comprehensively.