Choosing the right height increasing exercises for men and women during puberty and adulthood always bring miraculous effects if practiced daily and performed correctly.
Regardless of age, work improve height It’s always a dream, especially for those who have turned 18. However, this wish can completely come true if you work hard at the exercises. exercises to increase height down here.
- 1 1. Exercises to increase height for men
- 2 2. The fastest height increase exercise for women
- 3 3. Conclusion
1. Exercises to increase height for men
1.1. Exercises to increase height for boys at puberty
1.1.1. Pillar on shoulder
Standing on the shoulder is a rather difficult technique in Yoga that requires perseverance from the practitioner. Puberty boys often have scoliosis or kyphosis due to improper sitting or walking posture, this exercise will help overcome this situation thoroughly, and at the same time when muscles and bones are pulled. Stretching will make you increase your height significantly.
Need to be persistent when practicing leaning on the shoulder to improve the spine and increase height effectively during puberty
- You need to lie on your back on a flat floor with a soft blanket on your back to fix and support your body.
- Slowly raise your legs above your head so that your toes touch the ground.
- Use both hands to support the waist, elbows on the soft blanket.
- Slowly raise your legs up, straightening them. Hands still supporting the belt.
- Hold the pose for 15-20 seconds. Then, lower your legs to the starting position and lower your waist.
- Repeat the movement 4 times.
Let’s apply the lesson This height increase exercise every day in the morning. It’s also important to keep in mind that you need to keep your legs as tight as possible to keep your body at the right angle, helping the exercise get the most out of it. It’s best to do it with a trainer or with an observer!
1.1.2. High jump
At puberty, high jump is a very simple but effective height increase exercise for men at home. You can practice in the morning or evening, maintaining with regular exercise intensity will help your bone and joint system be strong, spine and bones are stretched to help increase height effectively.
- Stand up straight, feet shoulder width apart
- Keeping your calves steady, slowly lower your body down
- Press your heels and jump as high as you can
- Land on your toes, keeping your body low
- Return to the original position and perform 15-20 times continuously
In addition to the above, high jump exercise can be applied through jumping rope, playing sports such as basketball, volleyball.
1.1.3. Push-ups on the chair
Push-ups are effective exercises to increase height, increase blood circulation, loosen joints and improve posture.
How to do push-ups on the chair to increase height effectively
- Close your legs, put your toes on the chair, lower yourself and put your hands on the floor.
- Place your hands on the floor so that your whole body forms a straight line, making sure your hands are wider than your shoulders.
- Next, lower your upper body to the floor and bend your elbows about 5cm off the floor. Then raise the whole body back to the starting position.
- Repeat the movement 4 times, each time 15-20 push-ups.
Note: Should choose a chair with a moderate height and put the chair against the wall to have a firm support, to avoid slipping while practicing.
Just regularly practice the exercises to increase height in puberty for boys as above, combined with foods to help increase height for puberty reasonably, you will definitely achieve the desired height.
Read more: How to increase height during puberty
1.2. Exercises to increase height for men in adults
1.2.1. Hanging people on the beams
Hanging on the bar is one of the fastest height increase exercises for adult men
Hanging on the bar is one of the fastest height-increasing exercises that doesn’t require high technique and doesn’t take too much effort.
The fact that the body is stretched for a long time helps to stretch the spine, making the adult’s spine more flexible, and the cartilage between the vertebrae is stimulated to effectively improve height.
- Hold firmly with both hands on the bar.
- Relax your entire body and stay in this position for as long as possible.
Note: You should hang your body on the bar in a fixed position, the distance between your feet and the floor is at least 10-15 cm.
You should practice 3-4 times a week to get the best results
1.2.2. Spinal torsion
The exercise to increase the height of the torsion spine is actually very simple and easy to do. You just need to practice regularly every day at home, it will help bring optimal effects to help balance the spine, help reduce bone pain and effectively increase height, even after it has passed. adolescent.
Spinal twisting movements help increase height for adult men
- Lie on your back on an exercise mat, placing your arms along your body.
- Inhale deeply and slowly bend your knees in front of you so that your shins are still parallel to the floor while lifting your head close to your knees.
- Exhale and twist the spine, tilt the legs to the left, hold for 5s, breathe evenly. The hands are still along the body, the head is still raised and towards the legs.
- Return to the starting position and continue leaning to the right.
- Do this continuously for 10-15 times.
1.2.3. Weight training in the legs
Exercise to increase height “leg weight training” works to help strengthen bones and joints, stretch muscles to relax bones in the legs to develop optimal height.
This exercise is performed as follows:
- Sit on the exercise mat, with your hands perpendicular to the floor, lean back, hands holding the waist.
- Hold the dumbbells high, not touching the ground.
- 1 leg straight, 1 leg bent and raised. Change movements for both legs continuously. Do this sequentially for about 30 minutes.
- The last step is to remove the weights and relax the legs to help blood circulation effectively.
Note: You should choose the right weight to make the exercise easy and safe, avoiding possible injuries.
Do it 3-4 times a week, 20-30 minutes each time will bring a positive height increase effect for adult men.
Read more: Top 10 exercises to increase height for men quickly effective
2. The fastest height increase exercise for women
2.1 Exercises to increase height for girls at puberty
2.1.1. Stretching movements
Stretching is one of the fastest height increase exercises for girls in puberty. This exercise will help stretch the spine, increase flexibility for joints and stimulate bones to lengthen.
Stretching is a particularly effective height-increasing exercise for women
Stretching is performed as follows:
- Lie face down on the exercise mat. Two hands on the carpet. Stretch the body.
- Slowly straighten your arms, push your back back and bend your legs upwards perpendicular to the ground. Push your back and head back as deeply as possible.
- Hold this position for about 10 seconds. Repeat 20 times.
With this exercise, you should do it every morning after waking up for optimal results.
2.1.2. Sitting hunched over
Sitting squat is an exercise to increase height at home that is very easy to do and does not take too much time. This exercise helps stretch the entire body and lower legs, stretching the muscles to improve height for girls at puberty.
Sitting curled up has the ability to stretch the whole body
Here’s how to do this exercise:
- Sit comfortably on the mat and slowly stretch your legs out in front of you.
- Bring your hands forward and clasp your hands to the tips of your toes while arching your back, head towards your feet.
- Hold this position for 5-6 seconds and then continue to repeat this exercise from 13-15 times.
To be effective with this exercise, you need to practice every day, do it in the morning after waking up or at night before going to bed.
2.2. Exercises to increase height for women in adults
2.2.1. Continuous stretching
The exercise helps to stretch the leg and arm muscles in a maximum and natural way, thereby helping you to increase your height and help your body toned and neat.
Here’s how to do this exercise:
- Lie on your back comfortably on the exercise mat and then slowly raise your legs up off the mat, keeping in mind that your legs are always parallel to each other.
- Lift your entire upper body off the mat so that your shoulders don’t touch the mat.
- Raise the left leg towards the chest, at the same time touch the left knee with the right hand, and the left hand to the left ankle. At this point, the right leg should be stretched parallel to the surface of the exercise mat.
- Do the same with the right leg and repeat continuously for 2-3 minutes.
Working hard with this exercise every day, the girls will have a charming body and ideal height.
2.2.2. Stretch your legs
Stretching legs is also a very useful height increase exercise at home that you should choose.
This exercise is very easy to do. includes steps:
- Lie on your back on the exercise mat. Raise the upper body of the body off the floor while raising both arms above the head, legs still straight on the mat.
- Raise your legs, bend your knees so that your calves are perpendicular to the mat, your shins are parallel to the mat.
- Bring your hands from above to below, forming a circle, touching your thighs.
- Return to the starting position and continue doing so for about 1 minute.
This exercise not only helps stretch the legs, but also helps stretch and relax the spine, bringing the effect of increasing height effectively, safely and naturally. You should do the exercise every day.
2.2.3. Scissors pose
This movement helps to balance the spine, quickly relieves bone and spine pain, strengthens bones and joints, and effectively improves height for women.
Here’s how to do this exercise:
- Lie on your back comfortably on the floor, place your hands behind your head, and gently lift your upper body off the mat.
- Lift left leg up and lower right leg straight down. The raising and lowering movement of the leg is performed similarly to a pair of scissors cutting. That’s why this move is also called the scissors pose.
- Do the same with the other leg and do it continuously for about 1 minute.
This exercise will be really effective – if you do it consistently with regular intensity and daily routine.
- Summary of the fastest 20 exercises to increase height for women
- BILLIONOP 4 simple but effective ways to increase height for women
It is also important to note a very important point, that men and women want to be tall, they need to combine exercises to increase height with a good diet.
Important nutrients for height growth
In addition to the daily diet, you should also supplement nutrition through functional foods to increase height, especially calcium nano supplements.
- Compared with ordinary calcium, nano calcium has the ability to absorb 200 times, so it can “absorb” into the intestines to the maximum.
- And in order for Calcium from the intestines to enter the bloodstream, the body needs Vitamin D3 as a “carrier”.
- From blood Calcium will be put into bones and teeth thanks to MK7 (Natural Vitamin K2). Moreover, MK7 also increases collagen in the bones to help stick the bones together, making the bones increase in thickness, so they are “thick” and strong.
Triangle Calcium nano, D3 and MK7 Combined together will be the solution for bones to have enough calcium needed to grow longer, stronger and stronger.
Therefore, in addition to performing the exercises to increase height above regularly and properly, you should also use foods that support height increase containing the trio of Calcium nano, Vitamin D3, MK7… When the bones are strong, every exercise performed regularly will bring back maximum efficiency.
>> See more: Excellent doctor, Dr. Le Thi Hai, former director of Nutrition Examination Center, National Institute of Nutrition will advise on how to increase height safely and effectively HERE.
Maybe you are interested:
- How to practice yoga to increase height
- 7 foods to increase height
- What milk increases height for puberty and adults?