Led Zeppelin’s former tour manager Richard Cole passed away today at the age of 75. Continue reading below
From the mid-1960s to 2003, British music manager and promoter Richard Cole worked in the rock music industry and was Led Zeppelin’s tour manager from 1968 to 1980.
Cole was also one of the first tour managers to specialize in American tours for British musicians. He also checks the box office and keeps receipts for Led Zeppelin’s concert tour.
Who is Richard Cole? Find out its age and Wiki details.
- Richard Cole reportedly died at the age of 75.
- He was born on January 2, 1946, in Kensal Rise, in the Brent district of London.
- His father was an architect working for Rolls-Royce in automotive design. and later aircraft construction during WWII.
- He became interested in music at the age of 12 after listening to Elvis Presley and The Everly Brothers.
- He dropped out of school at the age of 15 and used his first milkman earnings in Acton to buy a drum kit.
- He practiced listening to them with Buddy Rich and Gene Krupa.
How did Big Chubby die? explain the cause of death
Airship tour leader: Richard Cole reveals cause of death
- Unfortunately, the death of former Led Zeppelin tour manager Richard Cole has yet to be announced.
- He passed away in the early hours of Thursday, December 2, 2021, leaving his loved ones in relentless pain.
- Cole’s death has not yet been disclosed by his family or friends.
- Additionally, the cause of death of Cole is currently unknown.
- My condolences to his family and friends.
- He was understanding and compassionate towards his family.
Richard Cole’s wife and wealth
- We haven’t heard too many obituaries from his family or his wife, too bad.
- They will be devastated and devastated after losing loved ones.
- According to sources, he was previously married to Marilyn Cole.
- But little information has emerged about his wife or other family members. His fortune is estimated at $500,000.
How did Kevin Green die?