The height of the human body is influenced by many factors such as environment, hormones, genes and nutrition. Many of the items in this factor are not modifiable (genetic) but with a strong determination your height can still be improved. Practicing the exercises to increase height in 3 weeks below is one of the best ways to improve your height.
Doing height increase exercises properly helps to tone and strengthen the muscles, releasing the growth hormones that are responsible for increasing height. Proper diet keeps these hormones fresh and active and helps to rebuild themselves.
Here is how to increase height with some of the best exercises to increase height in the following 3 weeks.
- 1 Yoga exercises to increase height
- 2 Exercises to increase height
- 3 Sports to increase height
- 4 Note when performing exercises to increase height
Yoga exercises to increase height
Yoga has tremendous physical and mental benefits, the practice of which helps to gain strength, establish body awareness and develop better posture. And all of these benefits can complement height.
This article will look at yoga poses that support good posture, the benefits of yoga, and how age-related height loss can be prevented.
Yoga can build muscle strength and support good posture. When appearing and feeling taller after lengthening the spine and improving posture. Maintaining a more upright posture can lift the body a few centimeters.
Yoga also helps develop the muscle strength and flexibility needed to maintain muscle mass. If height loss is caused by scoliosis or kyphosis, yoga and other exercises can help correct imbalances in the spine.
Here are some of the best yoga poses to improve posture and lengthen the spine and should be applied to height increase exercises in 3 weeks.
Mountain pose exercise
Mountain pose is one of the warm-up moves for those who are just starting to get used to yoga. Although simple and does not require high technique, this mountain pose is very beneficial for our goal of improving our height.
Practice this mountain pose as follows:
- Stand straight, toes together, heels slightly apart.
- Two hands hugging the body
- Lift your heels and stand on your toes
- Slightly bent forward, face up
- Straighten your arms and bring them up, palms facing each other
- Hold the pose for 20 seconds then relax.
- Repeat the exercise 3-5 times every time you practice sports to improve height.
The cat pose is a basic movement in yoga that stretches the spine, making the spine more flexible and healthy, and the shoulders and wrists more flexible and skillful. On the other hand, it also helps us to relax our mind, reduce stress and anxiety effectively.
Practice the cat pose as follows:
- Hands and knees are on the floor, the body looks like a table, hands and knees are extended and in line with each other.
- Arms shoulder width apart, knees hip-width apart, eyes looking straight.
- Bring your chin towards your chest, lower your head towards your navel, arch your back as much as you can, squeeze your hips
- Breathe deeply, hold the pose for a few breaths
- Practice the exercise 5-7 times each workout.
This is one of the exercises that have a strong impact on the development of bones and height. Cobra pose helps to increase the flexibility and health of the spine, effectively stimulating blood circulation. Do this exercise regularly, they will have a supple, healthy, full of vitality body.
How to exercise:
- Lie face down on the mat, hands placed next to the chest, palms facing down
- Using your arms, lift your head, shoulders, and belly off the floor.
- Bend backwards as much as possible, eyes looking towards the ceiling
- Hold the pose for 30 seconds, then relax
- Repeat the exercise several times during the training session
This exercise works the muscles, abdomen, helps the spine and lower limbs to be more flexible, so the body becomes lighter. Besides, this movement also reduces stress, increases blood circulation more effectively.
Practice this triangle pose as follows:
- Stand up straight, spread your legs wide, forming a 45-degree angle
- Turn your left foot to a 45-degree angle, your right foot to a 90-degree angle, and your right heel should be in line with the center of your left foot.
- Raise your hands to the side, palms facing down
- Pull the thighs to the left, stretch the upper body to the right.
- Bring your right hand to the floor, outside of your right leg, palm facing forward.
- The left hand is pointed towards the ceiling, palm facing forward, shoulder position facing back.
- Head facing left, spine straight and neck relaxed.
- Hold the pose for about 30 seconds, then release and return to standing.
Exercises to increase height
Proper exercise helps to tone the muscles and strengthen them, releasing the growth hormones that are responsible for increasing height
Below are some exercises to increase height from suggested gymnastic movements:
Dance practice in place
Jumping in place helps the muscles and bones of the legs, thighs and hips receive a great impact, the cartilage of joints will develop more easily, which is very useful for the process of height development.
Practice jumping exercises in place:
- Prepare in a standing position, knees slightly bent, hips raised behind, hands clenched.
- Jump as high and as far as you can.
- When jumping, straighten your legs and raise your hands up to the sky
- Jump continuously for about 2 minutes, then rest for 30 seconds and continue jumping.
- Repeat about 3-5 times in a training session.
The movement of bending over, keeping the legs straight will stimulate blood circulation, bring nutrients and oxygen to all muscles and cells, and help the spine stretch, which is very good for health and well-being. development of the musculoskeletal system.
How to exercise:
- Stand up straight, feet shoulder width apart, arms relaxed
- Bend down, keep your legs straight, try to touch your toes with your hands
- Hold the pose for half a minute, then stand up straight and relax
- Repeat the movement for 5-7 times each exercise.
Swing exercises to increase height
Swing exercises help lengthen the spine by increasing the distance between the vertebrae, creating space for cartilage to grow. Besides, regular practice of swinging also helps to lengthen the legs and back, reducing the symptoms of body aches.
How to exercise:
- Prepare a bar suitable for your body height. Jump up high, grab the bar with both hands.
- Hang from the bar for as long as possible.
- Practice whenever you have free time.
Researchers in bone health said that when performing jumping up and down movements, it will help increase bone density, help improve leg coordination in movements, and increase the strength of surrounding muscles. ankle joints, thereby reducing the risk of injury.
Besides, jumping rope also helps children’s skeletal muscles and spine lengthen, thereby significantly improving height. This sport is very simple and easy to practice, just a comfortable space, children can practice this subject at home.
Proper jogging will stimulate the body to secrete a significant amount of growth hormone, which helps promote skeletal muscle cells and many other organs to grow.
Moreover, jogging also means that the important organs in the body are operated continuously, helping to eliminate toxins, creating conditions for the body to better absorb nutrients. If your child is in puberty, don’t forget to jog every day to maximize height.
Regular aerobic exercise helps to improve cardiovascular health, increase flexibility and endurance of the body. When they first practice, children will feel tired and sore in the first few days, but then they will feel healthier and more physically stable.
The steps and jumps in this set that are repeated regularly will help children strengthen their body strength, increase metabolism, and help them increase their height effectively.
Sports to increase height
The practice of sports also promotes the secretion of growth hormone, which helps to improve height, supports the development of effective height gain. Here are some suggested sports:
Swimming not only helps children to have a beautiful and balanced body, but also helps children increase their height effectively, especially for children who are teenagers or going through puberty.
When swimming, the child’s body will work all types of muscles, especially the muscles of the legs, arms and chest. Moreover, the movements of moving and struggling in the water require children to stretch, exercise the flexibility and endurance of the muscles, help strengthen bones, increase the height of the spine, expand the shoulders, chest, improve height significantly.
Badminton is a sport that requires the movement of the whole body, the movements of supporting, passing, saving and attacking make the legs work quickly, the eyes focus on observing and judging the way. of the bridge to come up with the best strategy.
When practicing soccer regularly, muscles, bones, joints and ligaments … work effectively. In particular, soccer focuses on high movement in the high legs, so the muscles and bones in the legs have the opportunity to stretch and expand, creating a premise for height development.
This sport brings many benefits to the body. The first is to exercise a lot of leg muscles, combined with full-body movement, to help the body become more flexible. Secondly, jumping high as a way to increase height is not easy, it is not easy to increase height in a day, but during a long period of exercise, the height of the practitioner will change significantly. High jump has many postures, each position will help the body develop at different angles. In particular, it will help the body to be much more supple and flexible.
In order to increase height effectively, parents should give priority to children to play sports that are prone to rebound and badminton is one of those subjects. When playing badminton, children must perform jumping, continuous movement, this will mechanically stimulate the cartilage layer, help cartilage grow, promote long bones, especially the bones in the body. knee.
On the other hand, when playing badminton, children have to make movements to reach out to save the bridge and move non-stop. At the same time, children have to use all the muscles, limbs, joints and other parts of the body, this stimulates bone cartilage to develop better, helping children increase significantly in height.
Referring to good subjects for height, it is impossible to ignore basketball. When playing this subject, children have to perform jumping and reaching movements often with ball throwing movements. This helps the child’s joints to be stretched to the maximum, creating the most favorable conditions for growth hormone to be produced, helping children to improve height effectively. On the other hand, playing basketball outdoors also helps children absorb daylight to synthesize vitamin D, which is beneficial for bone development.
Note when performing exercises to increase height
When performing exercises to increase height within 3 weeks, it is necessary to note the factors below to ensure the growth and development process.
- Diet greatly affects the growth of height, especially in the “golden period”. In order to effectively improve height when performing height-increasing exercises, we need to pay attention to building a scientific nutritional menu for our children right from the time they are still in the mother’s womb, give them proper weaning, and give priority to them. Add calcium-rich foods.
- Sleep has a great impact on height growth from birth to adulthood, especially during periods of rapid growth. Sleep early, get enough sleep, the pituitary gland – the organ responsible for the production of growth hormone (GH) works effectively, secretes a lot of growth hormone, stimulates rapid growth. When doing exercises to increase height, muscle tissue is damaged and sleep is the process for everything to recover.
- Psychological factors also affect the natural height development of children. If the child is raised in a happy and comfortable living environment, the chances of owning the ideal height will be greater. A comfortable life helps children eat better, sleep better, be happier, and absorb and metabolize nutrients more efficiently. The rate of growth hormone produced is greater, thereby promoting maximum growth height.