Along with scientific movement, a diet rich in vitamins and minerals beneficial for the development of the musculoskeletal system will help children grow optimally. Here are the types of minerals, vitamins to increase height for kids recommended by experts.
Although they only make up a very small percentage of the body, minerals and vitamins are essential micronutrients for the comprehensive development of children, especially height. So the child wants What does it take to increase height?or should parents supplement with minerals and vitamins to increase height Which for children?
Supplementing with minerals and vitamins to increase height appropriately will help children develop optimal height
- 1 7 effective vitamins to increase height for children
- 2 6 minerals to supplement – Substances that help increase height
- 3 When should I take the pills and vitamins to increase height?
- 4 Notes when supplementing with minerals and vitamins to increase height for children
7 effective vitamins to increase height for children
Substances to increase height What is for children? Many scientific studies have proven that, during the growth of children, if children do not fully absorb important micronutrients that support bone growth and height development, children will have difficulty reaching their goals. ideal body shape as an adult. Some kind of vitamins to increase height for kids the most effective:
1. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B1 promotes growth and helps in height development in children. In addition, vitamin B1 also plays an important role in sugar metabolism, supporting the digestive system, preventing nerve damage, maintaining a good immune system, protecting heart health, and improving memory. …
- Vitamin B1 is found in many foods: peanuts, soybeans, oats, nuts, eggs…
2. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B2 is also one of the types vitamins to increase height for children. Not only that, vitamin B2 also supports the growth of skin, nails, hair …
- Vitamin B2 is mainly present in dark green vegetables, eggs, fish, milk…
3. EASY Vitamins
- Vitamin D is vitamins to increase height for kids very important. As a fat-soluble vitamin, vitamin D contributes to supporting strong, healthy bones in young children. A vitamin D deficiency can lead to an increased risk of osteoporosis (decreased bone density), delayed teething, and weak teeth. In addition, vitamin D also helps the child’s body absorb calcium, phosphorus … – which is substances that help increase height effective.
- Good sources of vitamin D: sunlight (which stimulates the body to make vitamin D), milk, tomatoes, potatoes, citrus fruits, cauliflower, fatty fish, cheese…
4. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin C has many uses for the child’s body such as supporting the elimination of toxins from the body, enhancing immunity. Besides, vitamin C also promotes the growth of bone length and density.
- Vitamin C is abundant in everyday foods: citrus fruits, guava, sour, berries, potatoes…
Berries, green vegetables … contain a lot of vitamin C – one of the vitamins that help increase the height of the baby
5. Vitamin A
- Vitamin A helps to form and maintain teeth, bones, soft tissues, skin… In particular, vitamin A also creates pigments in the retina of the eyes, vitamin A deficiency can cause night blindness, poor vision. (first)
- Sources of Vitamin A: cheese, milk, eggs, carrots, yams…
6. Vitamin F
- Vitamin F is different from other types vitamins to increase height Normally, it consists of 2 types of fats ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) and LA (linoleic acid) that work to create cell structure, promote growth, vision and brain of children.
- Vitamin F is found in many natural foods: soybean oil, flaxseed oil, almonds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, etc.
7. Vitamin K2 – vitamin to help increase height
- Together with vitamin D, vitamin K2 participates in coordinating calcium in bones, thereby building and developing strong bones, helping to promote optimal height development in children.
- Sources of vitamin K2: Egg yolks, butter, cheese, yogurt, beef…
6 minerals to supplement – Substances that help increase height
Minerals account for a large proportion in the structure of the skeletal system, contributing to the development and strength of bones. Therefore, if the child’s body lacks minerals, it will cause the bone formation process to stagnate, and the height will not grow, thereby leading to short stature, rickets, weak bones… Parents already know that children want What does it take to increase height? not yet?
- Calcium is known to be an important micronutrient that helps to increase height for children, is a component of teeth, bones and creates strong bone density. Not only that, calcium also has many other great roles such as helping blood circulation, muscle movement, hormone release, and information transmission from the brain to other parts of the body.
- Foods high in calcium: cheese, yogurt, milk, amaranth, dark green vegetables, soybeans, tofu, sardines, canned salmon, etc.
- The body cannot absorb calcium on its own, but requires the presence of transmitters such as vitamin D, vitamin K, zinc, etc. Therefore, if the body lacks these substances and vitamins to increase height, the body will also cannot develop bones and increase height no matter how much calcium the parents give the baby.
Calcium is one of the effective height increasing substances, so it should be supplemented for children reasonably in their daily diet
2. Collagen type II
- Collagen type II is a protein that makes up cartilage, tissues and bones of animals and humans. Collagen type II is also used in the treatment of osteoarthritis. (2)
- Most types of collagen type II are found in chicken.
- Phosphorus combines with calcium to help build strong bones. In addition, phosphorus is also involved in cellular energy generation and is the structure of cell membranes. (3)
- Foods containing high levels of phosphorus in nature: milk, yogurt, chocolate, cereals…
- Zinc is also one of the substances that help increase height For children, it is an essential mineral for the normal development of bones, promoting bone regeneration and bone homeostasis. In addition, zinc is especially important for the development of the fetus, the body’s immune system, the formation and development of the brain… (4)
- Zinc is found in many natural foods: beans, meat, fish…
- Iodine is an essential mineral that is extremely important for making thyroid hormones that help control growth and development. In addition, iodine is also an important ingredient for brain development, cartilage and bone development. (5)
- The main source of iodine commonly used is iodized salt (1 teaspoon of iodized salt contains about 100 micrograms of iodine). Recommended iodine requirements at age: from 1 to 8 years old: 90mcg; 9 – 13 years old: 12mcg; 14 years and older: 150mcg; pregnant women: 220mcg; lactating women: 290mcg.
- Iron contributes to energy metabolism, normal function of the immune system, oxygen transport, red blood cell formation, maintenance of healthy cell division including bones, improved function body awareness…
- Iron is found in: red meat, spinach, seafood, dried fruit…
Iron is necessary for the process of hematopoiesis, to support height growth in children, so it should also be included in the list of substances that help increase height for children.
When should I take the pills and vitamins to increase height?
Increasing height for children is the desire of many parents. Grasping this, now the market is flooded with vitamin tablets, medicine to increase height for kids… The products advertised have the effect of increasing divine height such as: The product increases by 5 – 10cm after only one month of use, …; Products of the US, Australia, France, Japan, Korea, Thailand… are imported or carried directly; Products with herbal ingredients, 100% natural,…
Functional foods to increase height come in many forms such as oral tablets, chewable tablets, lozenges, syrups, nuggets, etc. The main ingredients of height increasing drugs are mainly calcium, protein, vitamin A, collagen type II, growth hormone. GH… Besides certified products, there are also many products that support height growth “3 nos” (no label, no origin, no expiration date), unknown ingredients are widely sold.
So, when should you use the height increase pills and vitamins? First of all, it must be confirmed that there are currently no drugs or products that help increase height quickly and miraculously as advertised. Not only that, the use of oral pills, vitamins, functional foods to increase height also has many potential dangers. Using drugs without a prescription from a doctor or medical professional, children may have excess substances, disorders of metabolic processes, dangerous diseases (such as kidney stones, kidney failure, calcification of blood vessels). ,…). More dangerously, “herbal” and “natural” products with unknown ingredients can also cause acute poisoning, potentially leading to death if the child is not taken to the hospital in time.
In summary, parents only choose to buy genuine supplements or vitamins to increase height for children, certified by GMP, HACCP, FDA, USDA, and provided by reputable distributors to ensure quality. And only for children to use when prescribed by a doctor.
Notes when supplementing with minerals and vitamins to increase height for children
Experts recommend, the complementary vitamins to increase height for kids The best is still through a reasonable daily diet.
Based on the nutritional composition of each food, parents can coordinate and process a variety of suitable dishes and drinks, supporting children to maximize the absorption of minerals. vitamins to increase height help children develop comprehensively physically and mentally.
In case the child has malabsorption problems, poor appetite or other diseases that cause micronutrient deficiencies, parents can take the child to the hospital. Nutrihome children to be evaluated and checked for micronutrient deficiency/excess, from which a specialist doctor will advise on appropriate supplementation.
Final, three golden stages of height growth is the fetal stage, the period of 0-2 years of age, and the period of puberty. Therefore, even with a healthy diet rich in micronutrients and vitamins to increase height, in most people, height almost does not increase after puberty (18-20 years old). Therefore, in these three golden stages, parents need to take good care of their children in terms of nutrition, exercise, reminding them to sleep on time and get enough sleep to own maximum height and excel in life. future.
Here is general information about substances that help increase height, vitamins to increase height for kids Parents should refer to and supplement their children properly to help them grow to their maximum height in the future. The addition of micronutrients through drugs and functional foods requires consultation and monitoring by specialist doctors.