To increase height effectively, exercise is one of the factors you need to meet. There are many different sports for you to choose to practice, Aerobic is one of them. However, many of you still wonder if aerobic exercise helps to increase height or not?
Aerobic, also known as aerobics, is a form of stretching and endurance training exercises based on the rhythm of music. The main purpose of aerobic exercises is to improve the physical factor.
- 1 What does aerobic exercise do for the body?
- 2 Why does aerobic exercise help increase height?
- 3 Aerobic exercises to increase height
- 4 Note
What does aerobic exercise do for the body?
Aerobic is an exercise with many health benefits. These exercises help the body absorb the maximum amount of oxygen in the blood, increasing blood flow to the muscles. In addition, it is said to help release endorphins, which increase feelings of happiness. Here are the benefits that aerobic exercise brings to your body.
- Aerobic exercise helps the heart, lungs and blood vessels in the body work efficiently, thereby limiting heart diseases and reducing the risk of death from this condition.
- Aerobic exercises burn a large amount of calories to create energy, your weight is also adjusted more appropriately.
- Aerobic exercise increases insulin sensitivity, contributes to blood sugar control, and reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Aerobic exercise helps maintain blood pressure at a healthy level, reducing the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Regular aerobic exercise contributes to a lower risk of dementia.
- The production of happy hormones – aerobic endorphins have contributed to the reduction of depression and anxiety disorders.
- Aerobic exercise may delay future cognitive decline in adults and promote thought processes in children and adolescents.
- Aerobic exercise creates many biological processes that help the brain function, thereby reducing inflammation, increasing resistance to oxidative stress.
All these effects have contributed to improving health, reducing the risk of death, helping people live longer.
Why does aerobic exercise help increase height?
Back to the question at the beginning of the article, does aerobic exercise help you increase height? In your opinion, the answer is yes or no, along with how to find out through the analysis below.
First, exercise is a way to optimize growth hormone production. Aerobic is also a form of physical movement. Therefore, the performance of aerobic exercises also contributes to the promotion of growth hormone.
Second, aerobic is a form of exercise that includes stretching exercises. This is a group of exercises that restore muscles and joints, increase blood circulation. Therefore, it contributes to increase the flexibility and firmness of the body.
Third, scientific studies have proven that physical activity during the day will help you sleep better at night. A quality sleep will help you achieve the maximum amount of growth hormone, creating conditions for rapid bone growth. Although it is just an exercise, this is a great benefit of aerobics to help you increase height.
With the 3 reasons mentioned above, now you understand why aerobic exercise can help you increase height , right?
Aerobic exercises to increase height
Aerobic includes various stretching and strengthening exercises. In each training session, you should combine these exercises together to enhance the training effect. Here are aerobic exercises to increase height that you can try.
Aerobic exercise twisting to the sides
Standing aerobic exercise twists to the sides to help strengthen the spine, toning the abdominal muscles. Here’s how to do this exercise:
- Stand up straight with your feet shoulder width apart, arms stretched out in front of you, or arms bent with elbows in front of your chest.
- Twist to the right about 45 degrees, and at the same time raise your right leg high, trying to adjust the knee to the highest position.
- While your right leg is raised, simultaneously lower your arms to the right and squeeze your abs.
- Lower your right leg and bring your right arm back to the starting position. Simultaneously, raise your left leg and bring your arms crossed to the left.
- Based on the melody of the song, adjust the speed of the dance fast – slow. Do the exercise for about 10 minutes with 3 sets if practicing individually. If combined with other exercises, you can do it in 2-3 minutes.
Aerobic exercise shaking hips
Aerobic exercise shaking hips not only stimulates the body to move, but also helps girls soon own “ant waist”. However, you need to pay attention to adjust the rhythm of the music moderately fast, and have time to relax between sets to avoid hip shock.
How to do aerobic exercise shaking hips as follows:
- Stand up straight and extend your legs about shoulder-width apart, paying attention to adjust your toes forward, while resting your hands on your hips.
- Push your hips to the right, and at the same time bring your left hand high above your head, arching to the right
- Push your hips to the left, and at the same time lower your left hand so that your elbow is almost touching your hip
- Perform for about 1 minute and then switch sides, follow the steps in the sequence as instructed
Aerobic knee kick exercise
Knee kick exercise requires constant activity of the legs. The continuous stretching and contraction movements will stimulate the strong joint cartilage. How to perform knee kick aerobic exercise as follows:
- Stand up straight, knees slightly bent and arms bent with fists clenched in front of chest
- Bring the left leg up to the waist and to the right, and at the same time rotate the upper body to the left, the hands also move.
- Pay attention to adjust so that when the left knee is bent, it will be between the elbows
- Lower the left leg down and continue to bend it, the steps are the same as above.
- Repeat 10 times and then switch to the right leg.
Aerobic exercises to pull the abdomen, hit the arms
This exercise mainly affects the abdominal area, contributing to strengthening the core. To perform aerobic exercises, you can refer to the following instructions:
- Stand up straight with your feet shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent and out
- Raise your arms above your head with your wrists crossed
- Tighten your stomach and bend slightly, pushing your butt back, and at the same time swing your hands down to the level of your navel
- Stretch your abs, puff out your chest, keep your butt pushed back
- Do this exercise for 15-20 minutes at a fast pace and as many times as you can
Aerobic exercise jumping arms and legs
The aerobic exercise is also known as jumping jack. When you exercise, your whole body will be strongly affected. This is also an ideal choice for those who want to lose weight fast.
How to perform aerobic exercise jumping arms and legs as follows:
- Stand up straight with your feet forming a V, arms along your body
- Jump and jump at the same time with your legs to the sides, and at the same time, your arms are extended to the side
- Jump to bring the body back to the original position
- Continue to perform jumping – shrinking for 10 minutes
- Each training session, you can do this exercise into 3 sets, between each set will rest for about 5 minutes
Aerobic exercises heel-to-butt
The heel-to-butt posture exercise contributes to strengthening hamstrings, increasing glutes as well as burning excess fat effectively. To perform this aerobic exercise, you can refer to the following instructions:
- Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms bent, elbows out
- Perform the full movement as if you were running heel-to-butt. At this time, the knees are bent, the legs are brought back, the heels are lightly touching the buttocks
- Do the same with the other leg
For this exercise, you should practice at a very slow pace and last for 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds. Each time, you should try to do 2, 3 sets.
To do aerobic exercise to increase height at home effectively, do not ignore the following notes:
– Do not do aerobic exercise when you have bone, joint or cardiovascular problems
– In the first time of training, you should prioritize exercises with basic movements
– Moderate exercise frequency, preferably 1 hour per day and 5-6 training sessions per week
– Warming up as well as stretching after exercise is an issue that needs to be focused on
– Wear comfortable clothes, with good elasticity and sweat absorption
– Wear comfortable, comfortable shoes to avoid injury when exercising
– There should be time to rest between exercises to stabilize the breath and relax the muscles
– Pay attention to replenish water for the body to avoid exhaustion, when drinking, only take small sips
- Related post: Do leg splits increase height?